Do you need some more information? Please check our frequently asked questions below. If you can’t find what you need, please drop us an email using the contact us page or call us on 01865 728227
We can offer full refunds 7 days prior to the delivery date. If less than seven days please call the office. Some products we order in specifically for the order. If we can use the product we can refund (less then seven days).
All our deliveries are fulfilled by one of our own refrigerated vans or via DPD. DPD offer contact-free delivery – you can manage your delivery through their App – which includes being able to detail safe places to leave parcels and order tracking.
Our delivery days are Tuesday to Saturday. When you checkout, you will be able to choose the delivery day to suit you, starting with the next available delivery day (the earliest you can receive you order would be 36 hours after you placed the order). You also have the option of choosing your delivery date up to 21 days in advance.
Our daily delivery window is between 9am and 5pm, but your driver will notify you when they are 15-30 minutes away. If you require a more accurate time window, please call 01865 722093 or 01865 728227.
If your delivery has not arrived by 17:00 on the requested date, please contact our team and they can track your order.
We currently delivery to the following postcodes OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, OX5, OX25, OX26, OX27, OX10, OX11, OX12, OX13, OX14, OX20, OX28, OX29, OX33, OX44, OX7, OX9, OX15, OX16, OX17, OX18, OX39, OX49, SN7, NN13, HP18, RG9
We currently have no minimum order value to be able to place an order, however we have a minimum of £45 in place to qualify for free delivery.
Free delivery for orders over £45. £4.95 for under £45
We accept payments from all major credit cards through our payment gateway Stripe, PayPal, Aldens online vouchers and coupon codes.
Our fresh products must be kept refrigerated, ideally at a temperature of 5°C or below on the lowest shelf of your fridge to avoid cross contamination. If you freeze any of our products, please do so on the day of delivery. We advise that you label the products with the date the product is placed in the freezer. If you do freeze any products, these should be consumed within three months. Please completely defrost thoroughly before cooking and do not refreeze the product after it’s been defrosted (you can defrost, cook and refreeze).
Allergens are listed in bold under each product with the rest of the ingredients.
You can enter the code in the “Offer Code” section in the first page of the checkout process. If you have any problems, please call and speak to an advisor on 01865 722093 or 01865 728227.
The box, insulation and ice packs are all fully recyclable. However, it depends on your local authority as to whether they accept it. We are constantly reviewing our packaging policy in line with our ACE Policy. We use up to 70% less packaging than supermarkets.
The majority (80%+) of the meat is sourced from the UK. This 80% made up of beef, pork, lamb, poultry. Where does the other 20% come from? We source some of our duck from France – why…? Because the French are experts in producing duck and corn-fed chicken and do so on a much bigger scale than the UK. We buy some pork from Spain. Why…? Because the Spanish pork (black Iberian pig) and Chorizo is excellent. Some chicken comes from Holland. Why…? Because they produce excellent quality chicken fillets. Much of our Continental meats are sourced from Italy.
We currently use DPD as our delivery courier. Your delivery will arrive in an insulated box, does not have to be signed for and will keep cool for up to 72 hours unopened. During the ordering process you will be asked to provide delivery instructions for the driver to deliver your order to should you not be home to accept it.